The Shelby 5228FDP Gloves are the softest, most flexible gloves made for structural firefighters. These gloves are made from heavy-weight midnight blue Koala Tanned Cowhide that is fire retardant, heat resistant and cut/abrasion resistant. These NFPA certified gloves come with a non-cracking, one-piece liner/barrier system made from GORE™ RT7100 fabric that is permanently sewn to the glove shell and eliminates lining pullout after repeated uses. Shelby gauntlet style wrists extend 2" above the wrist crease for added protection from scrapes and cuts. All seams are sealed with a DuPont silicone sealant.
- 3.25 to 4.0-oz. Midnight Blue Koala Tanned Cowhide
- GORE™ RT7100 Glove Barrier Fabric
- Fire retardant, head resistant, cut/puncture resistant
- Gauntlet style wrists extend 2" above wrist crease
- Gunn cut pattern with wing thumb and wrap around index finger
- NFPA Compliant, SEI Certified
- Sizes: XX-Small - Jumbo
GORE™ RT7100 Glove Barrier Fabric
An alternative to polyurethane barriers, GORE™ RT7100 fabric is NFPA 1971 compliant and features thermal stability, which results in a fabric that will not melt or degrade (as typical polyurethane barriers are prone to do) during firefighting.
|manufacturer||shelby specialty gloves|